How to Market Your Startup with Adlove Ads
Pragmatists won't buy from you until you are established, yet you can't get established until they buy from you.
To overcome the catch 22 of startup marketing you must incentivize some people to think critically about your product. This is usually tricky because the default is for everyone to defer to the opinion of everyone else. The way to solve this is to focus on helping people who nobody else can (or will). If done right, you get references that seed your company's growth in your market.
In the following infographic I explain how to do this with Adlove ads. The strategy I'll show you is easy to implement, widely applicable and highly effective.
(If you can't see the infographic above check your ad blocking software hasn't mistakenly blocked it.)
For more infographics see here.
- Strategy adapted and applied from Geoffrey Moore's Crossing the Chasm.
- SOS Emergency by Hali Gali Harun from the Noun Project
- read by Sophia Bai from the Noun Project.
- Magnet by IYIKON from the Noun Project
- solution by Adrien Coquet from the Noun Project
- Repeat by Besticons from the Noun Project
- grow by Mello from the Noun Project